NEW! FTM-400XDE & FT-1XDE
Releasing of enhanced version of: FTM-400XDE and FT-1XDE
We’re pleased to introduce the above new products, replacing the current versions of them.
Both of the new FTM-400XDE and FT-1XDE include the improved GPS receivers (66 CH) , supported by the latest GPS technology, providing faster and more accurate satellite tracking.
This important upgrading will minimize considerably the GPS Time-To-First-Fix (TTF), by offering immediate navigation and telemetry functions, granting very attractive and comfortable operation.
Moreover, some advanced features have been added, to both new radios:
- the battery merged to the FT-1XDE is the SBR-14Li (2’200mAh) and the supplied belt clip is the improved alligator type SHB-13 (currently optional);
- the FTM-400XDE is provided with a miniaturized easy-open cap of the top, same as the FTM-100DE, allowing quick and easy firmware updates.
Die ersten FT-2DE sind da!
FT-2DE 2m/70cm Dual band Digital Handheld, 5W, 12.5kHz, C4FM/FM Dual band Digital
The FT2DE is also equipped with AMS (Automatic Mode Select) capability providing FM friendly digital communications that instantly recognizes either digital or FM analog communication and enables co-existance between the various communication modes. In addition, we have also included standard System Fusion features in the FT2DE to make it an ideal digital communication product for all Amateur Radio operators, such as (but not limited to): Snapshot with image data transmitting (requires MH-85A11U), Smart Navigation, Digital Group Monitor (GM) featuring position data and ID data transmitting during transmissions, and full support for the new and robust WiRES-X.
The advanced FT2DE is loaded with various new features such as: 700mW of clear loud audio, Built- in High Sensitivity 66ch GPS with antenna, 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® function, Dual watch (V/V, U/U/, V/U), Dual Monitor (C4FM Digital/C4FM Digital), GPS Logging/Recording capabilities, Water resistant (IPX5 Rating), micro SD Card Slot, and 2200mAh high capacity Li-Ion battery.
Radio Features: – System Fusion Compatible
- C4FM Digital V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Conventional FM
- FM friendly digital operation with AMS (Automatic Mode Select)
- Easy Operation with 43 x 43 mm Large Touch Panel Display
- 700 mW Loud and Clear Voice Technology
- Snapshot Image Data Display with LCD display
- Built-in High Sensitivity 66ch GPS with antenna
- Smart Navigation
- Snapshot Function and Transmitting Image Data
- Digital Group Monitor
- 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® Function
- V/V, U/U, V/U Dual Watch and C4FM Digital/C4FM Digital Dual Monitor
- Wide Band Receive Capability 0.5 – 999MHz (A Band),180-580MHz (B Band)
- AF DUAL Monitor
- Equipped with microSD Card Slot
- GPS Logger records
- Antenna (YHA-72 )
- 7.2V 2200mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack (SBR-14LI)
- USB Cable
- Belt Clip
- Operating Manual
- Warranty Card
* Battery Charger (PA-48) (*You can select either radio packed with/ without Battery Charger.)
A(Main) Band RX : 0.5 – 1.8 MHz (AM Broadcast)
1.8 – 30 MHz (SW Band) 30 – 76 MHz (50 MHz HAM)
76 – 108 MHz (FM Broadcast) 108 – 137 MHz (Air Band)
137 – 174 MHz (144 MHz HAM) 174 – 222 MHz (VHF Band)
222 – 420 MHz (GEN1) 420 – 470 MHz (430 MHz HAM)
470 – 774 MHz (UHF Band) 774 – 999.90 MHz (GEN2)
B(Sub) Band RX: 108 – 137 MHz (Air Band)
137 – 174 MHz (144 MHz HAM)
174 – 222 MHz (VHF Band)
222 – 420 MHz (GEN1)
420 – 470 MHz (430 MHz HAM)
470 – 580 MHz (UHF Band)
TX: 144 – 146 MHz, 430 – 440 MHz
Circuit Type: NFM/ AM:Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
FM /AM Radio: Direct-Conversion
Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
RF Power Output: 5 W (@ 7.4 V or EXT DC)
Waterproof Rating: IPX5
Case Size(W x H x D): 62 x 110 x 32.5 mm (w/ SBR-14LI, w/o Knob and Antenna) 62 x 110 x 27 mm (w/o SBR-14LI, Knob and Antenna)
Weight: 310 g With SBR-14LI and Antenna
*Aavailable in Spring 2015
VNA Antenna Analyzer covers 1 to 230 MHz, 1Hz resolution. MFJ-226
(introduced at the DAYTON HAMVENTION)
VNA Antenna Analyzer covers 1 to 230 MHz, 1Hz resolutionPlug & Play Auto Tuner.Tunes your coax fed or random wire antennas 1.8-30 MHz from 2 Watts QRP to full 200 Watts SSB/CW MFJ-939I
(introduced at the DAYTON HAMVENTION)
NEW! YAESU FTM-100DE
2M/70 cm Dual-Band C4FM/FM Mobile 50 W 12.5 kHz C4FM/FM Dual Band Digital. LEAFLET_FTM-100DR_DE_ENG
(available from the second half of August 2015)
NEW! ADMS-991 for the Yaesu FT-991
|NEW! ADMS-991 for the Yaesu FT-991|
ADMS-FT991-USB Programming Software and RT-42 USB-A to USB-B cable for the Yaesu FT-991
RT Systems ADMS-FT991 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FT-991.
Die ersten FT-991 sind da!
FT-991 KW/50/144/430 MHz Transceiver.
The Yaesu FT-991 Transceiver is capable of operating SSB, CW, AM, FM, Packet and System Fusion C4FMDigital. The legendary tradition of Yaesu design is a legacy of excellence established decades ago, providing quality, stability and durability.
The Yaesu FT-991 is designed for the most competitive operating situations, with a suite of new features to’enhance the experience. Whether you primarily operate at home, mobile or in the field, the FT-991 will provide outstanding fundamental performance and an inviting expansion into a full featured base station.
- 160 Meters through 70 Centimeters – SSB/CW/FM/C4FM Digital/AM/RTTY/PSK
- 100 Watts (2 Meter / 70 Centimeter: 50 Watts) of Solid Performance
- 3.5 inch TFT Full-Color Touch Panel Operation for Superior Operability and Visibility
- High Speed Spectrum Scope with ASC (Automatic Spectrum-Scope Control) built-in
- Roofing Filter 3 kHz and 15 kHz
- High Accuracy TCXO ±0.5 ppm and high resolution DDS and PLL local oscillator
- 32-bit High Speed Floating Point IF DSP
- IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT provides great QRM Rejection
- CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (Audio Peak Filter, CW only)
- 160 – 6 Meters High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner included