YAESU FT-710 FIELD HF/50MHz SDR Transceiver NEW !!!
FT-710: Frequenzerweiterung Jetzt Möglich !!!
Es ist nun möglich, die Frequenzerweiterung auf dem FT-710 durch eine HW-Modifikation zu implementieren, indem die neueste Firmware installiert wird.
Il est maintenant possible d'implémenter l'expansion de fréquence sur le FT-710 via une modification du HW en installant le dernier firmware.
Adesso è possibile implementare l'espansione di frequenza sull'FT-710 tramite una modifica HW avendo installato l'ultimo firmware.
NEW MICROSET POWER SUPPLY !!!
NEW YAESU FTM-500DE !!!
FTM-500DE 50W, C4FM/FM, 144/430MHz
NEW KENWOOD RADIO !!!
SunSDR2 DX der 5. Generation jetzt da !!!
- Redesigned heatsink, with thinner and more frequent gills for higher effectiveness
- Improved temperature sensor placement for more accurate temperature readings
- Improved TX IMD3 up to ~37 dB across all HF bands, with 100W output power
- 6M output power have been increased up to 80W
- Improved SDR PCB protection from cross-talks. Improved protection for the supply chain
- Added ferrite bead on the flex-cable connecting PA and SDR PCBs, for more stable operation with external ATU
- Added filtering of the headphones' connector
- Slight improvement of the RX path
- Redesigned TX filter of the DAC chip, which provides better linearity of the TX signal
- Redesigned band pass filter on the PA input, which improves linearity of PA operation
- Improved structure of 160, 6M TX filters
- RX/TX switching node on PCB is more resilient now
Preis 2550.- CHF
End of Production FTM-400XDE and FT-818ND
Please be informed that the production of the FT-818ND and FTM-400XDE will be discontinued.
The decision has been forced due to difficulty related to the availability of some components.
Please be assured that we will continue supporting the existing owners of the FT-818ND and FTM-400XDE by providing the repair parts and some of accessories long after production has ended.
Neue Koax Adapters !!!
Signalink neue Kabel !!!
NEW ExpertSDR3 1.0.0 Beta
ExpertSDR3 1.0.0 Beta is designed for MB1, SunSDR2 DX/PRO/QRPtransceivers and ColibriDDC, ColibriNANO receivers.
Server software ALPHA build 20221028 is designed for MB1, SunSDR2 DX/PRO/QRP transceivers and ColibriDDC, ColibriNANO receivers.
Please note that this is a beta version, the ExpertSDR3 is still under development. The ExpertSDR3 software is provided on an “as is” basis.
Expert Electronics will not be liable for any loss, suffered by the user as a result of their use of the ExpertSDR3software. You use the software at your own risk and will be solely responsible for any damage to a transceiver/receiver or connected external devices that results from such activities.
Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, or other problems, please fill in thebug report.
Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated!